MAXIMUM GRIP AND TRACTION FOR STEEP ASCENTS
Since we build our Climbing Skins in-house here at G3, we've collected some extra fabric and parts along the way. Rather than throw them in the bin, we decided to save them from the landfill and put them to good use by offering a limited edition run of CRAFT Climbing Skins.
To reduce our waste and be kind to the planet, we're combining these extra materials to create a superb quality skin at a great price point. Perfect for those just getting into touring or anyone looking for a value Climbing Skin.
CRAFT Climbing Skins are made with the same high-quality plush fabric and backing material as our other climbing skins. The only difference is that they are made with different colour patterns, tips, and tails, which may change between batches due to this limited production run.
The GRIP plush provides maximum grip and traction ideal for steep ascents and icy skin tracks. This is a high-traction nylon plush material selected for its durability and versatility.
Because these are limited production runs, the tips, tails, and colours might change between batches, but the performance will stay the same. G3 offers a manufacturing warranty on performance but not for cosmetic appearance.
- Trim tool, skin savers, and skin bag included
- Made with high-quality repurposed G3 materials
- Premium plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast and durable nylon plush
- Updated non-toxic adhesive
- Adhesive withstands extreme cold down to -30C/-22F
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
- Recycled and recyclable storage bag and box
- This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
I am new to skinning uphill on snow with skis. My original skins I purchased would slip back on the well packed tracks I was traveling on. I decided to purchase G3's Grip skins and found that they had some "Craft" skins that had the Grip plush so I decided to try them out. They grip very well on packed down tracks and icy terrain that my other skins slip on. I am glad I purchased these skins and tried them out because they work great.