THE MOST INTUITIVE, RELIABLE & POWERFUL LIGHTWEIGHT TOURING BINDING
Coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION's feature set and performance has earned a loyal following from seasoned mountain guides to resort freeriders looking to go deeper beyond the boundary lines.
New for 2022, an updated and sleek black colour scheme.
Easy, confident step-in sets the tone of the day so you can put your gear in the back of your mind and focus on what really matters - your ski objective. Forward pressure and optimal energy absorption provide a smooth, reliable ride that aggressive skiers have been begging for in the backcountry.
QuickFlick Heel Lifts means they're easy to grab with pole or hand. Turn the ION heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand. The snow clearing channel prevents snow buildup and avoids unwanted pre-releases. Heel AFD gives consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type. Includes powerful & dependable brakes.
- Optimal energy absorption
- Step-In Guidance : Quick, easy & consistent step-in
- QuickFlick heel lifts
- User friendly heel rotation
- Single Tool : Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments
- Snow clearing channel
- Powerful, dependable brake
- Heel AFD : Consistent release for all boots
- Width : Bindings will fit most skis up to 5mm above the stated width (ex. An ION 10, 85 mm binding will fit most skis up to 90mm width)
|Brake Width (mm):||85mm||100mm||115mm||130mm|
|Weight (lb):||1lb 4.4oz|
|Release Value:||5 - 12|
I really like this binding. I have used the Dynafit Radical ST bindings for 6 years now and the Ions are much better. Easier to step into, lightweight, and they ski very well.
Had these bindings for a year and have never had an issue - I love them!
Very good fix
Happy guy 😁⛷️
Reasonably light and very sturdy!