ALL-MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE AT THE RESORT AND IN THE BACKCOUNTRY
Built on the backbone of the award-winning FINDr, the FINDr 94 FLX is equally suited for the resort as it is the backcountry. New for 2022, the FINDr FLX now comes with magnets. Featuring glass fibre construction for optimal downhill performance and dampness on hardpack, this performance-driven ski is ready for your adventures in and out of bounds. The FINDr 94 FLX is an excellent option for intermediate level skiers who are looking for performance but don't want to pay the premium for carbon.
The glass fibre construction in the FINDr FLX improves dampness and downhill performance, especially on hardpack. This paired with the Polyurethane sidewalls transforms the beloved FINDr 94 shape to a high performing 50/50 ski for pursuits both in and out of bounds and improves durability and strength overall.
- NEW: Now with magnets
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Glass fibre construction for added dampness on hardpack
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- 3D shaped, poplar/paulownia wood - light, lively, & high performance
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting, & fast
- Titanal aluminum mountain plate
- Traditional camber profile with early rise
|Weight (lb):||3lb 9oz||3lb 11oz||3lb 13oz||3lb 15oz||4lb 1oz||4lb 3oz||4lb 4oz|
Traditional Camber with Early Rise - FINDr
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
5. 3D shaped poplar/paulownia wood core – light, lively, & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness