VERSATILE AND FUN SKIS FOR IN AND OUT OF BOUNDS
A one ski quiver built to ski in and out of bounds with ease. This playful ski is ideal for skiers spending around 30% of their time in the backcountry and 70% at the resort.
- Low Profile Early Rise Tip
- Camber Underfoot
- Textured Co-Extruded Nylon Topsheet
- PolyUrethane Sidewall
- Poplar Paulownia Wood Core
- 2 layers of Titanal aluminum
- Full Thickness Hardened Steel Edges
- Full Thickness Base
|Weight (lb):||3lb 11oz||3lb 13oz||4lb||4lb 2oz||4lb 4oz|
Medium Camber With Early Rise
The low profile early rise tip, just the right amount of camber underfoot, and flat rise tail give these skis a long effective edge and a smearable, smooth turn. This versatile, all-mountain performer floats like a longer ski and retains the fun of a shorter ski.
1. Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Full thickness hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Triaxial glass - torsion, flex & value
5. 7000 series Titanal aluminum sheets - dampness & power
6. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
7. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
I bought a pair of ROAMr 100’s for telemark skiing. I mounted a pair of Voile Switchback bindings on them and have been usingreally pleased with them. I use them in the way that they were designed to be used. I go back and forth between lift served runs and backcountry. They carve really well on hardback and ski beautifully in the powder. They are stable at high speeds as well. What else can I say? I just really like these skis!