ALL MOUNTAIN AND BACKCOUNTRY HARMONY IN A 100 MM WIDTH SWEETSPOT
Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance. This type of blemish may be a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
Ridiculously light and agile, the SEEKr 100 redefines backcountry performance and dare we say pleasure in that all-mountain sweet-spot of 100 mm underfoot. Updated with magnetic contact points hold skis together without a strap for faster transitions and less fiddle.
- Slight Camber with Early Rise
- Super light Textured Nylon Topsheet
- PolyUrethane Sidewall
- Lightweight Hardened Steel Edges
- 4 layers of Carbon Fibre
- 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Full Thickness Base
- Titanal Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Magnetic Contact Points
|Weight (lb):||2lb 15oz||3lb 1oz||3lb 3oz||3lb 5oz|
Slight Camber With Early Rise
Built to be playful in the turn while remaining stable in variable conditions. The longer early rise in the tip and tail allows for smearability while the slight camber underfoot maintains stability and inspires confidence at speed.
FLYRIDE PLUS SEEKr
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Two layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
5. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
8. Two layers of carbon fibre, quadraxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
On my third pair of SEEKr 100. Perfect combination of weight, performance, and width underfoot. Use them with Zeds and the G3 mohair skins. Killer setup for 100+ days a year.
I had a pair of these skis last winter. Between the Synapse, FINDr, and SEEKr, these have by far been my favorite. They've been awesome early season, mid winter deep pow, and spring conditions as well. The magnets don't work great with skins on, but they are super handy otherwise. I rarely use a ski straps anymore to hold the skis together.
Douglas N, Nelson BC, G3BetaTeam