Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance. This type of blemish may be a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
Lightest for its size and more playful than ever, the SEEKr 110 crushes vertical for breakfast then feasts on all-you-can-eat powder until your tailgate apres session calls. Updated with magnetic contact points hold skis together without a strap for faster transitions and less fiddle.
- Slight camber with early rise - allows for smearability, maintains stability, & inspires confidence & speed
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
- Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- 4 layers of carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
- Magnetic contact points hold skis together without a strap for faster transitions and less fiddle
|Lengths:||172cm, 180cm, 188cm|
|Radius:||16.4 - 21.7m|