To process a warranty claim, please contact the G3 Authorized retailer where the product was purchased (brick and mortar stores as well as online retailers). If this is not possible, use our dealer locator to find your nearest Authorized G3 dealer for service.
If you have purchased your item directly from G3, warranty claims can be placed using the form below.
Sender is responsible for 100% of return shipping costs, including duties and customs. We recommend shipping signature required. G3 will not accept packages billed to G3 ("billed to receiver"). G3 will not pick up packages at a postal location due to unpaid duties or any other cause. G3 is not responsible for lost packages or returns abandoned at a postal location. Sender is responsible for ensuring returns arrive at G3. G3 will cover the shipping costs of your repaired or replaced product.
All G3 products are warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from the purchase date. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser purchasing from the G3 online store or authorized dealer and is not transferrable. Qualification of warranty claims is at G3’s sole discretion.
Depending on the country, longer minimum warranty periods may be mandatory under applicable legislation in which case the warranty periods stated in this warranty shall be amended, if and to the extent necessary, in order to comply with such applicable legislation.
G3 shall at its sole discretion either (a) repair the product or (b) replace the product at no charge. The appropriate remedy will be determined by G3 based upon the following considerations: (a) the price/value of the product (without defect), (b) the significance of the defect, and (c) the inconvenience each remedy would place on the original purchaser. G3 agrees that all repair or replacement of the product will be carried out within a reasonable period.
G3 shall have no liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part by its actions, omissions or negligence or for contingencies beyond its control. In consideration of the above promises by G3, the buyer agrees to and accepts the following conditions:
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and in lieu of all other claims for damage, consequential or otherwise, which the buyer may have against G3
- All warranties of merchantability and/or of fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded and/or waived
- The buyer's sole remedy shall be to obtain repair or replacement of the product from G3
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage to climbing skin glue caused by improper storage, excessive heat, and foreign object contamination such as dirt, dust, pet hair, and vegetation.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or negligence or by accident such as rock or impact damage to skis;
- Damage to skis and/or bindings caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings;
- Damage to poles such as scratches, bending, or breakage;
- Damage caused by use of solvents or adhesives;
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages;
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by G3.
G3 is a proud member of the backcountry ski community. We are skiers ourselves. We have high expectations for our own gear and won’t settle for anything less with the gear we send to our customers.
At times when we learn of issues where our products do not meet the high standards we set, we may issue a recall for replacement or service announcement calling out a potential issue and offering service to remedy the situation.
G3 has been designing, manufacturing and assembling backcountry equipment in Canada for over two decades and we continue to improve our industry-leading manufacturing and tracking processes.
We strive for innovation and the opportunity to amplify our customer’s exhilarating outdoor experiences. We apologize for the inconvenience these announcements may cause and appreciate your understanding.
Please fill out the form below to submit a warranty claim. G3 will determine qualification and send further instructions for claim processing. All claims should be processed at the point of purchase whenever possible. (*are required fields)