MADE WITH A BALANCE OF LOW WEIGHT WITH ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE
A modern ski optimized for precision in steep and technical terrain, the FINDr 94 excels with its best-in-class dampness and versatility to perform in all backcountry conditions- perfect to tour far and high, and ski hard and fast. The SWIFT sizes of the FINDr 94 were designed with smaller users in mind.
The award-winning FINDr features magnetic contact points, speeding up bootpack transitions and eliminating the need for a strap when shouldering. Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
- Polyurethane Sidewalls
- Built for a precision in steep and technical terrain
- Magnetic Contact Points
- Full Carbon Fibre Construction
- Super Light Textured Nylon Topsheet
- Lightweight Hardened Steel Edges
- 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia Wood Core
- Full Thickness Base
- Titanal Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Traditional Camber Profile with Early Rise
Traditional Camber with Early Rise - FINDr
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. 2 layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
5. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light, lively & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
8. 2 layers of carbon fibre, quadraxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
Top ski but fragile
Great ski, good on the way up and down in all snow. Very easy to handle.
On the other hand, fragile! 25 outings in about 2 years, no shock felt, sidewall cracked towards the rear binding. These were normal outings, nothing very serious.
Possible repair unlikely.
SAV which was not taken into account... For a ski at this price and which holds so little time... There is not for his money!
And in my store I saw another pair with the same issue and in another store, again, another pair with same issue...