ULTRALIGHT AND COMPACT SPLITBOARD CLIMBING SKINS
Lightweight and packable splitboard skin for any location and all conditions. Universal nylon plush material for durability and versatility. Optimal balance of grip/glide/weight/durability.
Uncompromised performance at an unrivaled weight using high performance textiles from other demanding sports applications as a backbone. Compact enough to fit just about anywhere saving room in your pack. The low-bulk materials matched with the minimalist tip and tail system creates a tightly packed roll that doesn't require any extra room in your pack.
The splitboard-specific components including tip connector with one fixed and one articulating hand, camming tail connector, and pre-cut straight edge combine for a secure, lightweight connection on most board shapes. Eliminating the need for difficult positioning and hard pulling to affix the tail strap, the new SPLITBOARD LT tail connector features a straight edge to line up on your board and a simple camming clip that requires very little effort and will hold the tail strap in place with confidence.
The sizing curve for the SPLITBOARD LT skins reflects real user needs and positions the most popular board lengths in the middle of a size. Removable rip strip Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
Having problems fitting the tail clip to swallow-tailed boards? If you use a swallow-tailed board, you can try switching the left and right tail clips to grab the curved outside of your board.
- Ultralight high-performance textiles
- ~15% lighter than anything else in its performance class
- Compact packability
- Asymmetrical tip connector & innovative camming tail connector
- Pre-cut straight edge
- Flexible sizing with generous overlap
- Removable rip strip
- Trim Tool & Skin Savers included
- Updated non-toxic adhesive lets you do more laps and cover more terrain
- PFC-free waterproofing treatment that exceeds environmental standards
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
|Lengths:||144 - 162cm||154 - 172cm|