SUPER TOUGH AND FLEXIBLE
Super tough and flexible, even at cold temperatures, G3 Tension Straps are for more than just holding skis together. More versatile and reliable than zip ties or duct tape, it's a good idea to always have a couple in your pack.
Shorter sizes are great for skis and other gear. Longer sizes are useful for lashing bulky items to your pack, roof rack or bicycle.
The 400 mm Tension Strap is Small and compact; ideal for cords, pvc, and smaller gear in.
The 500 mm Tension Strap is the go-to strap size for most needs in the backcountry or in the garage.
The 650 mm Tension Strap is best for heavy-duty needs or to keep in the bottom of your pack just in case
- Quickly Fasten: skis, camping gear, rooftop gear, etc.
- Durable Fibreglass-filled Nylon Buckle
- 3 Colors: Universal Red, Grip Blue, and Glide Teal
- Non-marring, Non-conductive, Strong Grip, Holds Tight
- Works Down to -40C
- Adjustable: Min diameter 16.25mm. Max diameter 100mm, 150mm, and 190mm
- Width: 20mm
I got all three different sizes of tension straps for my backcountry repair kit - solid product that I can trust to not break on me, with numerous ways to use it.
Patrol perfect! 👍☺️
Really good 👍
These are the best straps I’ve found. Very stretchy and very strong..