HIGH PERFORMANCE SPLITBOARD
A powder slaying beast with a powder-specific rocker profile and 25 mm of taper in the tail for superior flotation. Its insanely light and responsive full carbon construction with PU sidewalls is ready for big days. Go as far and deep as you can.
Made with a Poplar Paulownia wood core for a lightweight & long lasting tuned flex.
With camber under foot and a rockered tip, G3's Powder Rocker sinks the tail of the board to lift the nose high out of deep snow. Expect quick responsiveness in tight trees and an effortless ride without the leg burn.
- High performance splitboard designed for superior flotation
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Full carbon fibre construction creates strong, light and torsionally stable ride
- Taper: 25mm
|Rider Weight (kg):||45-68kg||50-73kg|
|Rider Weight (lb):||100-150lb||110-160lb|
With camber under foot and a rockered nose, G3’s Powder Rocker sinks the tail of the board to lift the nose high out of deep snow. Expect quick responsiveness in tight trees and an effortless ride without the leg burn.
1. Two layers of Carbon Fibre, Trixaial Stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
2. Biaxial Stitched Carbon Fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
3. Poplar Paulownia Wood Core - lightweight & long lasting tuned flex
4. PolyUrethane Sidewall - durability & dampness
5. Stealth Razor Edge Profile - reduces mass
6. Textured Co-extruded Nylon Topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
7. Full thickness Hardened Steel Edges - corrosion & dent resistant
8. Full Thickness Base - durable, long-lasting & fast