STREAMLINED, LIGHT AND VERY TOUGH
The G3 Bonesaw is streamlined, packable, lightweight, easily extendable and tough enough to cut through bone, wood, and ice. It features slots for easy attachment to your ski pole or shovel shaft and includes a lightweight nylon sheath and a 400 mm Tension Strap. Made with hardened stainless steel.
- Off-set teeth (kerf) known for their superior and easy cutting
- Built using streamlined stainless steel sheet for easy, flat packing
- Curved rubber coated handle for comfortable grip
- Attachment slots for ski pole or shovel shaft
- Includes a lightweight sheath for safe packing and a 400 mm Tension strap for attachment options
This thing is great. It feels good in the hand like the perfectly balanced and sharp af chef’s knife. I dig that y’all include a tension strap just in case the need arises to carry on the outside of a pack. Snow pits ahoy!
A great tool - versatile and every detail is well thought out and executed.
I use these saws for everything. They are light packable and cut a lot more than snow/ice
I love how little room and weight this quality piece of gear takes up in my pack. The bottle opener is a clever addition.
I had an older saw and it got lent to a friend and we'll...... It didn't come home so I bought another. This saw is versatile in that you can use it to cut wood as well as snow. It's built many a fire on ice climbing outings. You can't go wrong with this saw.