MAXIMUM GRIP AND TRACTION FOR STEEP ASCENTS
As we build our Climbing Skins in-house we collect extra fabric and parts along the way. Rather than have them end up in a landfill, we've decided to put these A-grade materials to good use by offering a limited edition run of CRAFT Climbing Skins.
Perfect for those just getting into touring or anyone looking for a value Climbing Skin.
CRAFT Climbing Skins are made with the same high-quality plush fabric and backing material as our other climbing skins and you can expect the same level of performance. The only difference is that they are made with different colour patterns, tips, and tails, which may change between batches due to this limited production run.
The GRIP plush provides maximum grip and traction ideal for steep ascents and icy skin tracks. This is a high-traction nylon plush material selected for its durability and versatility.
For the CRAFT family of gear, G3 offers a manufacturing warranty on performance but not for cosmetic appearance.
- Trim tool, skin savers, and skin bag included
- Does not include rip strip
- Made with high-quality repurposed G3 materials
- Premium plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast and durable nylon plush
- Updated non-toxic adhesive
- Adhesive withstands extreme cold down to -30C/-22F
- Width: 140 mm
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
- Recycled and recyclable storage bag and box
- This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
They work. As a bonus I actually like the pattern (matches the hometown hero colour scheme on my board).
I'll admit the plush looks a little retro (dated if you want to be harsh) but the function is all there. At the end of the day these are under my board so it's not a big deal. I'm happy with my purchase