ECO-CONCIOUS. LIMITED RUN.
CRAFT ION bindings are assembled with past & current season A-grade parts - allowing overstock parts to be used up instead of being thrown away.
CRAFT ION 12 Bindings are made with the same high-quality parts as our other ION Bindings and you can expect the same level of performance. The only difference is that they are made with various combinations of orange, white, grey, black, and green parts. Colour combinations will change between batches and we cannot guarantee on an individual basis which colours you will receive.
Easy, confident step-in sets the tone of the day so you can put your gear in the back of your mind and focus on what really matters - your ski objective. Forward pressure and optimal energy absorption provide a smooth, reliable ride that aggressive skiers have been begging for in the backcountry.
QuickFlick Heel Lifts means they're easy to grab with pole or hand. Turn the ION heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand. The snow clearing channel prevents snow buildup and avoids unwanted pre-releases. Heel AFD gives consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type. Includes powerful & dependable brakes.
For our CRAFT family of gear, G3 offers a manufacturing warranty on performance but not for cosmetic appearance.
- Optimal energy absorption
- Step-In Guidance : Quick, easy & consistent step-in
- Updated with black anodized aluminum toes, black heels, and black components
- QuickFlick heel lifts
- User friendly heel rotation
- Single Tool : Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments
- Snow clearing channel
- Powerful, dependable brake
- Heel AFD : Consistent release for all boots
- Width : Bindings will fit most skis up to 5mm above the stated width (ex. An ION 10, 85 mm binding will fit most skis up to 90mm width)
- Sold as a pair
|Brake Width (mm):
|579g (SINGLE, NO LEASH, NO MOUNTING SCREWS)
|1lb 4.4oz (SINGLE, NO LEASH, NO MOUNTING SCREWS)
|5 - 12