MADE WITH A BALANCE OF LOW WEIGHT WITH ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE
This freeride-inspired ski balances weight and edge hold with a damp and powerful ride. The FINDr R3 102 is light but strong and is exceptionally fun to ski anything from soft snow to hardpack conditions.
G3's new R3 skis are 100% recyclable, meaning your skis won't end up in a landfill. With G3’s proprietary R3 recycling process, you can be confident all the materials will be recaptured, repurposed, or recycled after you retire your skis.
The FINDr R3 102 is built with polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness and full carbon fibre construction. Magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering. This is a modern ski built for precision in steep and technical terrain. You can expect uncompromised performance and versatility in all conditions.
- R3 recyclable: Keeping skis out of the landfill
- Polyurethane Sidewalls
- Magnetic Contact Points
- Full Carbon Fibre Construction
- Super Light Textured Nylon Topsheet
- Lightweight Hardened Steel Edges
- 3D shaped Poplar/Paulownia wood core - light, lively & high performance
- Full Thickness Base
- Titanal Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Traditional Camber profile with Early Rise
WHAT IS R3?
Finally, an ultra high performance ski that is fully recyclable with no compromises in flex, weight, or durability.
RIDE : Ski the heck out of the new R3 skis. Push them hard to get full use from them. REPEAT : Ready to move on to another ski, but they still have some life? Pass them on to someone else as it will extend the useful life even further. RECYCLE : When the skis have finally reached the end of their life, send them back to G3. Our team separates each component leaving the original ski materials to reuse or recycle.
Traditional Camber with Early Rise - FINDr
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. 2 layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
5. 3D shaped poplar/paulownia wood core - light, lively & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
8. 2 layers of carbon fibre, quadraxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable