PLAYFUL FREERIDE PERFORMANCE AT THE LIGHTEST WEIGHT IN CLASS
The SLAYr R3 is freeride skiing at its ideal balance of lightweight, playfulness, and downhill performance. Super easy and fun to ski regardless of skill level, this ski is equally at home on big lines in far-off locales as it is buttering through the local trees on a powder day. The SWIFT size of the SLAYr R3 114 was designed with smaller users in mind.
G3's new R3 skis are 100% recyclable, meaning your skis won't end up in a landfill. With G3’s proprietary R3 recycling process, you can be confident all the materials will be recaptured, repurposed, or recycled after you retire your skis.
- R3 recyclable: Keeping skis out of the landfill
- Polyurethane Sidewalls
- Full Carbon Fibre Construction
- Magnetic Contact Points
- Lightweight Hardened Steel Edges
- Two Tip-to-Tail layers of Titanal Aluminum
- Ultralight Custom 45° Wood Grain Core
- Flat Camber Profile with Early Rise
WHAT IS R3?
Finally, an ultra high performance ski that is fully recyclable with no compromises in flex, weight, or durability.
RIDE : Ski the heck out of the new R3 skis. Push them hard to get full use from them. REPEAT : Ready to move on to another ski, but they still have some life? Pass them on to someone else as it will extend the useful life even further. RECYCLE : When the skis have finally reached the end of their life, send them back to G3. Our team separates each component leaving the original ski materials to reuse or recycle.
Flat Camber With Early Rise
The profile of the SLAYr is designed to be playful and easy to ski, yet stable at speed for big lines and aggressive skiing. The early rise in the tip and tail is drifty and fun while the flat to slightly positive camber underfoot retains power at high speeds.
Carbon Hybrid Construction
1. Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. 2 layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light &torsionally stable
4. 7000 series Titanal aluminum sheets - dampness & power
5. Balsa wood core with 45 degree wood grain direction - unparalleled weight to performance
6. 2 layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light &torsionally stable
7. Full thickness hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
8. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast