ULTRALIGHT AND COMPACT SPLITBOARD CLIMBING SKINS
Lightweight and packable splitboard skin for any location and all conditions. Universal nylon plush material for durability and versatility. Optimal balance of grip/glide/weight/durability.
Uncompromised performance at an unrivaled weight using high performance textiles from other demanding sports applications as a backbone. The low-bulk materials matched with the minimalist tip and tail system creates a tightly packed roll that doesn't require any extra room in your pack.
The splitboard-specific components including tip connector with one fixed and one articulating hand, camming tail connector, and pre-cut straight edge combine for a secure, lightweight connection on most board shapes.
The sizing curve for the SPLITBOARD LT skins reflects real user needs and positions the most popular board lengths in the middle of a size. Removable rip strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
Having problems fitting the tail clip to swallow-tailed boards? If you use a swallow-tailed board, you can try switching the left and right tail clips to grab the curved outside of your board.
- Ultralight high-performance textiles
- ~15% lighter than anything else in its performance class
- Compact packability
- Asymmetrical tip connector & innovative camming tail connector
- Pre-cut straight edge
- Flexible sizing with generous overlap
- Removable rip strip
- Trim Tool & Skin Savers included
- Updated non-toxic adhesive lets you do more laps and cover more terrain
- PFC-free waterproofing treatment that exceeds environmental standards
- Recycled & recyclable storage bag & box
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
|Lengths:||144 - 162cm||154 - 172cm|
Discover more at g3u
I've had multiple g3 products over the years. This is the first of their products that I'm unhappy with. The glue started deteriorating a short way into the season and they get tons of snow stuck under the skin. Also the grip of the skin doesn't give confidence in high consequence terrain. Maybe try different model of g3 skin? Ive loved thier other skins and my g3 board is still the go to of my quiver