Improved on previous versions with a stronger glass filled nylon material, more robust platform pin casing, and refined construction.
Compatible with both current and previous ZED models.
Set of 2 add-on brakes for any ZED binding. Easy installation or removal with a Pozi #3 screwdriver can be done at home, at the trailhead, or in the field.
Brakes will fit most skis up to 5mm above the stated width (Ex. An 85 mm brake will fit most skis up to 90mm width).
- Sold as a pair
- Compatible with both current and previous ZED models
- Stronger glass filled nylon material
- Robust platform pin casing
- Refined construction
- Easy installation or removal with a Pozi #3 screwdriver
- Brakes will fit most skis up to 5mm above the stated width (Ex. An 85 mm brake will fit most skis up to 90mm width)
|Brake Width (mm):
Work seamlessly with the zed bindings. Wonderful system for backcountry or general ski use. Would highly recommend. Based on past reviews seems like the new model has fixed past issues.
All is good
I switched from the Ion binding after years of usage guiding and skiing for myself to the Zed. Have been using them for around 3 winters now. Flawless performance, light weight but not too light and flimsy. Nice and low to the ski which is very important to me for stability and control with wider skis.
Love the Zed, have 5 prs mounted up.
ZED Binding Brakes